On the 10th of June 2013 the City Tourist Information has started up. This is the place, where the incoming tourists can find any information, that they need to plan a great town trip. Our consultants will tell you what to do in order not to get bored and come back to your hometown with an amazing impression of Olsztyn.
The seat of City Tourist Information is located in Olsztyn’s city town building by the Jan Paweł II-Square – direct entrance from 1 Maja-Street.
It is opened:
Saturday-Sunday and during national holidays: 10:00-16:00
Any asks, questions or comments please send:
One of the main tasks of City Tourist Information is complex and polite serving clients, who send there their asks. People from all over the world will be served in Polish, English, German and Russian.
The area of CTI operation also includes:
- Managing and updating tourist base in the fields of: accommodations, gastronomy, culture, leisure, entertainment, transport, healthcare, etc.
- Managing and coordinating the Calendar of cultural, artistic and sporting events, taking place in the city of Olsztyn.
- Providing information verbally, by phone on Tourist Helpline.
- Communicating through internet and social media.
- Conducting activities aiming at active promotion among citizens and tourists, offers of cultural institutions of the city and other units providing services for citizens, tourists and businessmen
- Creating bundles for tourists
- Initiating and encouraging social activities, which will rise Olsztyn tourist attractiveness e.g. by gaining and promoting Warmia's homemade artworks and all kinds of handicraft
City Tourist Information closely collaborates with University of Warmia and Mazury. Students from fields related to tourism can do an internship here.
CTI staff on a regular basis are monitoring tourists needs by regular surveys, which results will help in constant improvement of provided services quality.
Miejska Informacja Turystyczna